Asia is the earth`s largest continent stretching from Pacific Ocean to the Black Sea and Ural Mountain. Asia is honored to have so many records which the other six continents do not have those are
- 30 percent land surface is occupied by Asia
- World largest lake Caspian is here.
- The mightiest mountain of the world, Himalaya, Karakoram, Pamir and Hindukush are in Asia.
- Mount Everest is the highest point while the Dead Sea is the lowest one.
- Cyclones and Monsoon winds bring annual rains to South and South East Asia.
Some prominent Asian countries are China, Soviet Union, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and many more.